The easy mocha & NUKE workflow
Simplifies the workflow between mocha and NUKE. Easy import of trackingdata into Tracker, Transform, RotoPaint, GridWarp and more.
- easy import of mocha tracking data into various NUKE node types (Tracker, Roto, RotoPaint, GridWarp, Transform)
- new CornerPin node with build-in support for mocha lens data
- the popular stabilized precomp workflow from MochaImport+ for After Effects is also available in MochaImport+ for NUKE
- one click support for mocha camera solver
- more than position/scale/rotation: MochaImport+ also brings shear and perspective data from mocha tracks into NUKE
MochaImport+ for NUKE requires mocha Pro (any version that is able to export NUKE corner pin data) and NUKE 7 or NUKE 8.
MochaImport+ for NUKE is a great collaboration tool; making it super easy to have a seamless workflow between Mocha and Nuke. Whether you are bringing into Nuke your planar tracking, stabilized, shape data, or lens distortion maps and adjusting with MochaImport+ for NUKE, can be summarized in 3 words: easy, artist friendly, and pretty rad!Mariana Acuña, Creative Specialist at The Foundry
With MochaImport+, speed and simplicity are grand, no more need to spend time translating tracking info into different nodes. A change in the tracking in mocha Pro, it only takes seconds to update in NUKE. All the time spend getting the best track in mocha Pro is translated EXACTLY to NUKE with MochaImport+.Christopher Riemann, VFX Compositor at Box
We're always looking to improve our workflow. MochaImport+ for NUKE will save you time. Andy Needham, freelance motion designer, editor and compositor