Importing footage is an essential and often time-consuming part of the editing process. With QuickImporter you get a next generation file import dialog with super fast & fuzzy keyword search with a built-in audio player. It makes searching through large footage libraries a breeze.
- super fast & fuzzy search instantly search through thousands of files and find what you want - even with typos in your search term.
- thumbnail images for most file types (Mac only)
- audioplayer just hover over the file icon to start playback
- mediaplayer open video files in media player for preview
- image sequences are shown as a single search result - no need to navigate through hundreds of individual image files
- Premiere Pro & After Effects just one license for use in all host apps
Quicklook Thumbnails (Mac only)
Thumbnails in QuickImporter are based on MacOS Quicklook. This means QuickImporter supports thumbnails for a huge variety of file formats including psd, ai, eps and most video formats. More precisely, whenever MacOS finder is able to show a thumbnail for a file, QuickImporter is able to show it, too. If you don't get a thumbnail for a particular file format, you can check whether there exists a quicklook plugin for it.
Quickly navigate to your footage folders thanks to favorites, recent folders and the auto-complete system.