MochaImport+ 5.1 free update with great new features
We just released MochaImport+ 5.1 which is a free update for all MochaImport+ V5.0 users and adds some great new features:
- added keyframe button to simplify fixing inaccurate tracks
- new "keep current frame" option for all corner pin effects
The update also comes with some little workflow improvements:
- MochaImport+ remembers the last corner pin you used for the Corner Pin and Stabilized Precomp function. Hence, if you always use the same corner pin effect, this saves you a few clicks.
- stabilized precomps now support the Translate and Scale parameters of Red Giant Warp's Reposition section to fine-tune the precomp region
- When creating stabilized precomps, MochaImport+ warns you when your comp does not have a unique name (to avoid breaking some expressions)
In the following tutorials you learn more about the main new features of MochaImport+ 5.1.
In this tutorial Lars presents a quick and easy clean plate workflow to retouch or remove elements in your shot.
How to update
If you have a license of MochaImport+ V5 you find the update in the section "My Downloads & Licenses" of your aescripts customer account. A trial version is available at http://aescripts.com/mochaimport/.