- What are spring animations?
- Import Designs from Figma, Sketch and Xd to After Effects
- Creating spring animations in Ae
- Android spring parameters
- Spring animations on scale
- Implementing springs in Android, iOS and React
What is Spring-Based Animation?
No matter if you create animations for the web, Android or iOS - spring animations are becoming more and more popular.
In traditional, time-based animations an animation is defined by a start point A, and end point B, a duration and some easing.
If you design a single, static animation, this is a very intuitive way to work. However, when it comes to designing continuous,
fluid interactivity, this approach is very limited.
Please login using your credentials recived by email when you register.