Importing footage is an essential and often time-consuming part of the editing process. With QuickImporter you get a next generation file import dialog with super fast & fuzzy keyword search with a built-in audio player. It makes searching through large footage libraries a breeze.
- super fast & fuzzy search instantly search through thousands of files and find what you want - even with typos in your search term.
- thumbnail images for most file types (Mac only)
- audioplayer just hover over the file icon to start playback
- mediaplayer open video files in media player for preview
- image sequences are shown as a single search result - no need to navigate through hundreds of individual image files
- Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition just one license for use in all host apps
Quicklook Thumbnails (Mac only)
Thumbnails in QuickImporter are based on MacOS Quicklook. This means QuickImporter supports thumbnails for a huge variety of file formats including psd, ai, eps and most video formats. More precisely, whenever MacOS finder is able to show a thumbnail for a file, QuickImporter is able to show it, too. If you don't get a thumbnail for a particular file format, you can check whether there exists a quicklook plugin for it.
Quickly navigate to your footage folders thanks to favorites, recent folders and the auto-complete system.