Video editors create more than just video: in the multimedia and social media age, clients often need to have a set of still images exported from their video. Still Exporter simplifies this process by allowing the user to set markers, choose a file format and let Still Exporter takes care of the whole process.
- Set markers at the frames you want to export.
- Choose a naming pattern that describes how the images should be named.
- Choose a file type jpg, png, tiff or dpx.
- Choose a destination folder and click Export.
Export directly to jpg format for small file size or to png if you need transparency or lossless quality. Furthermore, tif and dpx images are supported.
No need for tedious renaming of the files after export. Describe how the exported images should be named using easy to use and powerful naming pattern. The naming pattern supports the following placeholders:
- #NUM number of the marker (or #NUM2, #NUM3 etc. to pad the number with leading zeros)
- #NAME name of the marker
- #COMMENT comment of the marker
- #PROJECT name of project file (excluding the extension .prproj)
- #SEQUENCE name of the sequence