- Basic Usage (0:00)
- Example: Play Animation at Marker (0:17)
- Loading Expressions (2:40)
- Example: Snap To Grid iExpression / Clock Hands (3:21)
- Using Online Help (4:30)
- Example: Rotating Wheels iExpression (4:57)
- Example: Unfold (7:13)
- Linking to Sliders (7:31)
- Link Options & Time Delay (9:45)
- Example: Mirror iExpression & Symmetric Shapes (11:08)
- Baking Expressions to Keyframes (12:43)
- Import Your Own Expressions (13:33)
Get started with using iExpressions 3 for Adobe After Effects. In this tutorial you learn how to use the more than 100 expressions included in iExpressions and also how to import your own expressions in the library.
We cover a lot of different examples and explain topics like modifying expression parameters, linking them to sliders and other properties and baking expressions into keyframes.