Jump to Chapter
- Example 1: Random grid movement (at 1:59)
- Example 2: Ease and Wizz expressions (at 13:00)
- Example 3: Confetti expressions (at 17:51)
You want to limit an expression to some range of keyframes? Learn how to do this and even transition from one expression to another one using the Expression Timeline.
The Expression Timeline allows to combine and modify expressions without touching the code. In this tutorial we look at three examples for a creative text reveal that is based on expressions. And don't be scared - you don't need to write any expressions code to follow the tutorial.
In the tutorial we use the following expressions
- Random grid movement by Dan Ebberts
- Creating trails by Dan Ebberts
- Confetti by Dan Ebberts
- Expressions created with the script Ease and Wizz by Ian Haigh
also available on vimeo
all tutorials about:
- Log in to post comments